Trout Lake Nature Center Membership
We depend on our members’ support to keep the Trout Lake Nature Center viable, sustainable and current. All TLNC memberships include the following basic benefits:
- Email subscription to electronic notices of activities
- Email or snail mail newsletter three times per year
- When available, discounts to TLNC activities except for fundraisers
- Reciprocal membership privileges to over 180 other Association of Nature Center Administrator (ANCA) Facilities in Florida and 37 other states. Click on link for a list of participating facilities.
TLNC Membership categories and associated dues shall be
Student (Full Time) $5.00
Nonprofits/Public Agencies $40.00
*Family membership for the purposes of TLNC shall consist of two (2) individuals 18 years of age and older, as well as any individuals less than 18 years legally residing at the same physical address.
**Life Members are permanently displayed on a plaque at TLNC
Memberships are renewable annually.
You can become a member or renew your membership quickly and easily online by choosing the type below and following the secure site instructions. Or, if you prefer, by printing and completing a membership form and mailing the form with your check to: Trout Lake Nature Center, 520 CR 44, Eustis, FL 32726.
Please mail the completed membership form to us to complete your membership.
Become a Sustaining Partner
Our Sustaining Sponsor made a five (5) year commitment to supporting the Trout Lake Nature Center. This allows TLNC to make better financial plans for its future.
Benefits for a Sustaining Sponsor are:
- TLNC Membership
- Listing on Website (with link to business web page, if desired)
- Listing in printed and electronic newsletter
- Listing in TLNC Annual Report
- Name added to donors area on Lobby Display
Consider becoming a Sustaining Sponsor. Please Print and download the Sustaining Sponsorship Form [PDF] and mail the completed form with your check to: Trout Lake Nature Center, 520 CR 44, Eustis, FL 32726.
Kingfisher: $250 for 5 years
Hawk: $500 for 5 years
Osprey: $1,000 for five years
Eagle: $1,500 or more for five years.
Trout Lake Nature Center Financial Information
Information on TLNC’s mission, strategic plan, goals, objectives, financial statements and tax returns can be found at www.guidestar.org .